Prefer a digital copy?
Looking for the 2019 Maine ATV & Dirt Bike Trail Atlas?
Ride where the adventure never ends!
Adventure is calling as a new snowmobile season arrives in snow country! The Maine 2018-2019 Snowmobile Trail Map includes over 14,000 miles of groomed and backcountry snowmobile trails created from over 100 individual maps to show the most up-to-date and accurate trails possible! Discover new routes, plan scenic day-rides, and epic multi-day adventures with the 2018-2019 Maine Snowmobile Trail Map. Now you can plan the adventure of a lifetime for you and your crew!
Unforgettable Rides and Experiences
The map shows ITS trails, snowmobile club trails, and ungroomed trails where you can lay first tracks after a fresh snowfall! Also included on the map are scenic and awesome hot spots and side trips like the Abandoned Locomotives, B-52 Crash Site, and Coburn Mountain Summit (the highest elevation you can reach by snowmobile in Maine). Now you can plan ahead to see scenic views and unique landmarks instead of discovering them out on the trail when you’re out of time! Maine’s three legendary loop trails, the Moose Loop, Katahdin Loop, and Black Fly Loop, are clearly marked on the map for those who enjoy touring scenic and dynamic terrain.
Pre-Order your copy of the Maine 2018-19 Snowmobile Trail Atlas now and get ready to start planning your 2018-2019 snowmobile trip! This winter is tracking to be a great year for snowmobilers so prepare to gear up and get out!
2018-2019 Maine Snowmobile Trail Atlas Includes:
- ITS Primary Corridor Trails
- ITS Secondary Connector Trails
- Snowmobile Club Trails
- Ungroomed Trails
- Lake Crossing Trails
- Closed Trails (which sometimes re-open)
- Trail Route Numbers and Names
- Maine’s Legendary Loop Trails
- Moose Loop
- Katahdin Loop Trail
- Black Fly Loop
- Hot Spots and Side Trips
- Grand Falls
- Abandoned Locomotives
- Coburn Mountain (highest elevation you can reach by snowmobile in Maine)
- Moxie Falls
- B-52 Crash Site
- Low’s Covered Bridge
- Scenic Overlooks
- Many more remote historic sites and natural landmarks!
- Terrain Features & Elevations
These maps are intended for trip planning purposes only and are not for navigation. Maine’s snowmobile trail routes change daily due to weather conditions, logging operations, landowner request, etc.
Contact local snowmobile clubs for the most updated information on trail routes and closures.
Latest posts by Angela Quintal-Snowman (see all)
- Maine Waterfalls- 6 Easy to Reach & Roadside Falls - April 5, 2019
- Maine’s 5 Best Things to see by Snowmobile + Bonus Destination! - February 21, 2019
- Maine 2019 Truck Mud Runs Schedule [by Location] - January 4, 2019