- 22nd – Huphie Hauler Happy Hour Bike Ride, Portland Gear Hub, Portland
- 29th – Huphie Hauler Happy Hour Bike Ride, Portland Gear Hub, Portland
- 4th – Maine Women’s Ride, L.L.Bean, Freeport
- 11th – Sebago Lake Triathlon Festival, Casco, bike, swim and running events.
- Kennebunks Tour de Cure, Wells Reserve, Laudholm. Five route options to choose from
- 15-18th – Trek Across Maine: Mountains to the Sea, Sunday River to Belfast. Various distance options available.
- 15th – 7th Annual Carrabassett Backcountry Cycle Challenge, Sugarloaf Mountain, Carrabassett Valley. This is a mountain bike endurance event offering 100K, 50K, and 25K courses over varied single and double track, offering a true backcountry race experience.
- Seacoast Safari CF Cycle for Life, Shapleigh Field, Kittery. Various distances, ride includes New Hampshire.
- 15-21st – Tour de Cure New England Classic, Woburn, MA to Maine or Woburn to Maine and back to Woburn with stops in New Hampshire and Vermont.
- 21st – Nordic Trail Festival 2017, Presque Isle, running or mountain biking, ends July 22nd
- 23rd – Maine Lobster Ride, Camden Snow Bowl, Camden. Multiple route options/distances.
- Yarmouth Clam Festival Ride, Yarmouth. US Cycling road racing rules apply.
- 12-13th – Bike MS: Great Maine Getaway 2017, University of New England, Biddeford
- 19th – The Great Adventure Challenge, Bridgton, kayaking, mountain biking, and mountain race.
- Champion the Cure Challenge, Bangor. Various distances.
- 25-27th – 2nd Annual Sugarloaf Mountain Bike Festival, Sugarloaf, Carrabassett Valley. Hosted by Sugarloaf, Carrabassett Region NEMBA and Maine Huts & Trails. This isn’t a bike race but visitors can experience guided rides, demos and more.
- 27th – IRONMAN 70.3 Maine, Old Orchard Beach, beach race, swimming, and bike course race.
- 9-16th – Pathway to the Peaks, Skowhegan. Week long circuit event.
- 9th – Maine Lighthouse Ride, Southern Maine Community College, South Portland. Various distances, all rides start and end at SMCC.
- 2017 Parkinson’s Ride, Ball Park, Old Orchard Beach. Various distances, all rides start and end at Old Orchard Beach.
- 10th – Lake George – Somerset Sports & Fitness Sprint Triathlon, Canaan, swim, bike and run events, USAT sanctioned event
- Pedal the Penobscot, Brewer. Hosted by Bangor Land Trust.
- 16th – Lobsterman Triathlon & Aquathon, Winslow Park, includes swimming, biking, and running events.
- Loon Echo Trek, Bridgton. Hiking, cycling, or both. Various distance options.
- 7-8th – Dempsey Challenge 2017, Lewiston. Run/walk/ride event to support The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer Hope & Healing at Central Maine Medical Center.
Adventurer at Untamed Mainer
Angela enjoys exploring the many beautiful and unique natural places in Maine and sharing her outdoor experiences with others.When not out exploring Maine woods, trails, mountains and waterways Angela can be found plotting and planning her next adventure or buying another backpack.(Because you can never have too many).